MLB 2008 Part 3, Take 2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think the all time best sportscenter commercial was the one with dan patrick and stone cold. Classic.

oh i like the one with Big Papi and Posada talking about hats and Wally sees David Ortiz in a Yankees hat and freaks.

Jesus GD Fucking Aaron Heilman Fucker Ass.

Welcome to Boston, Mr. Bay.

seconded. he looks really good so far! and he's articulate -- icing on the cake.

Yo mang.

huh?

translation please.

I went to a neighborhood bar to see the first couple of innings last night, to catch Bay's debut - he got a good round of applause from the patrons during that first standing o. The move has definitely energized the fanbase.

I'm sure everyone is tired of talking about Manny, but according to the Boston Globe, he lobbied to stay after he learned he had been traded.

"Of all the Manny moments in Boston, the last ranks as one of the most confounding. Within an hour after Red Sox general manager Theo Epstein informed Manny Ram

Hello, man.

ok, gracias!

nothing involving boras would surprise me. if things had been left as they were, with the sox picking up next year's option at the end of the season, boras wouldn't have made a dime. his mind travels tortuous mazes to come up with ways to benefit himself. it might be interesting to see what the nesn guys have to say about this in tonight's pregame. edes won't be one of those interviewed, i don't think, since he's on to a new job as of today with a yahoo sports thing.

seconded. he looks really good so far! and he's articulate -- icing on the cake.

did you see how cute he was? He got dirty and everything. Much cuter in a red sox uniform than that ghey pic of him in a pirates uniform sitting in the sand. What was THAT about?

I went to a neighborhood bar to see the first couple of innings last night, to catch Bay's debut - he got a good round of applause from the patrons during that first standing o. The move has definitely energized the fanbase.

It was a very nice welcome. He shyly went to tip his helmet, too. I dvr'd the LAD game to watch Manny's debut, as well.

I agree it's energized the fan base and I'd imagine the clubhouse, too.