MLB 2008 Part 3, Take 2

these dudes bang chicks across the country. It's part of the lifestyle.

in addition to that sort of worry, with kids to raise it's got to be especially hard to be an on-the-road-ballplayer's wife. the few without kids can enjoy some of the solitude, i hope. i know i would.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, well, that makes it okay then! :thumbup

:rolleyes

Oh, not at all. I was just pointing out that this is, unfortunately for sure, a common issue in baseball. It doesn't always get outed like this time, but it's there.

Oh, not at all. I was just pointing out that this is, unfortunately for sure, a common issue in baseball. It doesn't always get outed like this time, but it's there.

Yeah, I guess I don't see the point in pointing that out in this case - it's pretty common knowledge that pro athletes have harems across the country. It's not surprising that a ballplayer is cheating, but it's newsworthy (I think) that he's getting divorced, as it sheds some light on a possible reason he's sucked to high heaven at the plate all season.

Yeah, I guess I don't see the point in pointing that out in this case - it's pretty common knowledge that pro athletes have harems across the country. It's not surprising that a ballplayer is cheating, but it's newsworthy (I think) that he's getting divorced, as it sheds some light on a possible reason he's sucked to high heaven at the plate all season.

oh

manny does look really good in the blue.

belfrey.jpg

ok, i give up, what is that? a place to seek the holy grail?

ok, i give up, what is that? a place to seek the holy grail?

The closest noun I could find to salute graphically the victory of Mike Pelfrey tonight in Pittsburgh.

I guess.

Fuck, we need to turn this around. Luckily, the pitching is legit. The hitting has to come around, we've got 5 guys OPSing around .550 for the month of august. Simple law of averages says that can't sustain.

The closest noun I could find to salute graphically the victory of Mike Pelfrey tonight in Pittsburgh.

well it's beautiful! and congratulations.