MLB 2008 Part 3, Take 2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEL-TRAN!

Baseball does not deserve second-page status.

On that note, I'd like to see the Indians totally fuck up the AL playoff race. Because we obviously can't make it at this rate, I'd like to spoil someone's fun.

I'll probably go to hell for this, but it would be ok with me if the sox didn't win the world series. I am worried that all the injuries are taking a toll and that September is going to be disasterous. That said, I really don't want to see the DEVILrays go anywhere.

I'll probably go to hell for this, but it would be ok with me if the sox didn't win the world series. I am worried that all the injuries are taking a toll and that September is going to be disasterous. That said, I really don't want to see the DEVILrays go anywhere.

i'm not worried that september will be disastrous, but i AM worried that you might go to hell for what you said. :unsure

WTF?

The Nation is falling apart right here in front of us.

:lol

Dustin Pedroia is an effing monster.

he's unbelievable. how often does he hit the ball where a defense player is? and his scrambling at second . . . he's like a cat on a mouse.

you know who is a freakin' hottie? Mark Kotsay. A little facial hair really makes the man in that case. Man o Man!

facial hair does it for me in most cases. every few years when my husband shaves his off, i don't know who he is for three weeks.