podcast suggestions?

We should start a write-in campaign. Jeff and Marc are both so real I think it could be amazing.

Great minds.... When Wilco played LA in August, I did send an email to WTF suggesting an interview! Didn't hear back, of course, but if others follow suit it could plant a seed....

The other week, I listened to two episodes of WTF in a row where Jeff Tweedy's name came up. Fred Armisen and Richard Thompson. Maybe it's only a matter of time (and scheduling). Fingers crossed!

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History series. These are all top notch. Blueprint for Armageddon is about WW1. For some reason, and maybe this doesn't apply to everyone's education, but we glossed over WW1 in about a half hour in Social Studies. It is amazing/disgusting how little Americans know about the Great War. He also has a great series on the Eastern front of WW2...again a section of history ignored by American educators. All of his stuff is excellent but these two stand out for me if you like history. 

• 2 weeks later...

Never Not Funny

Dad Rock

Rock Solid

The ladder two are excellent music/talk shows...finally. Definitely check out DR. They have a Wilco episode (of course :)

The first is a hilarious round table with various comedians etc.

• 2 weeks later...