I was cocked one night in an elevator with those new kids. They were staying at the same hotel. I almost jumped onto their tour bus. Long hairs/short hairs momentarily living in unity.

you are a man of many....... things.

This just confirms my brillant idea of training my kid to be on American Idol instead of investing in her education for the next 16-24 years.

I know you're just joking around, but there is NOTHING imo more exasperating or annoying than a stage mom. Trust me on this.

I know you're just joking around, but there is NOTHING imo more exasperating or annoying than a stage mom. Trust me on this.

Totally kidding, although I secretly hope she becomes a rock star so I don't have to help pay her way thru college. She's only 3 though, so she has some time.

I watched that VH1 reality show about being a kid star with that red headed dude from that band on the bus show from the 70's. Stage moms are wack man! The worst are the beauty pagent moms. I hope to never become one of them crazy gals.