The DVD Project

For those of you who don't know, I am the innkeeper at The DVD Project. It started out about 5 or 6 years ago as a minor hobby and grew into something akin to a part-time job. I routinely spend 20-25 hours a week burning discs, answering emails about the site, and working on new discs. I've done that every week for the last 5 or 6 years, and I actually enjoy doing it a lot. Due to a shift in my ISP a few years ago, I decided to purchase the current domain name and a service plan with a web hosting company. I designed the site and do the updates, but they do the upkeep and maintenance work. I pay them to do that. I have never taken money for DVDs and never will, but I'm now asking for donations to help cover the costs of keeping the site online. If I can get enough to cover the costs for the next year or two, I would be more than elated. Please visit my site or contact me via email at JHamm10137 at aoldotcom for more info.

And if you're interested in just a B&P, my door is always open. I've never turned anyone away and I never will.

Thanks!

Jesse

Jesse's site is amazing. :yes He's done some incredible things for us all, and he's been more than generous with his time and efforts. I'm currently burner-less, but at some point I'm hoping to be able to help him share some of his work again. Until then, I'll be making a donation to help keep the site going. :thumbup

It took you THIS LONG to ask for a few measly pennies????

You're a Saint, Jesse.

For those that don't know, Jesse has a green light from Jeff for all Wilco (and related) video. Also has a green light from Jeff AND Jay for all Uncle Tupelo video.

He's fighting the good fight.

Pony up folks, it's about time.

chris