Blink-182's Travis Barker critical injured in a plane crash...

Tragic news.

My 17-year-old nephew is a huge Blink-182 fan and this will make him so sad. My brother and I took him and his young buddies to see them in Indy a few years ago, and although I'm not a fan, I definitely appreciated that guy's skills behind a drum kit.

I hope he recovers quickly but burns almost always lead to scar formation which would probably limit his skills. Man, this sucks.

i hung out w/ Travis about a decade ago when my college put on a show with Blink and Less Than Jake, dude was seriously the nicest and most down to earth rock star i'd met at the time... on the other hand, Mark & Tom were the most annoying, immature, and perverted dudes i'd ever met. they had no shame in trying to get 14-15 year old girls to show them their tits while on their bus...

regardless what you think of Blink 182's music, pretty sad...

amazing that he and DJ AM were the only 2 survivors

This is still all so surreal to me...that it happened in my hometown. Just a really weird feeling. Some of the eyewitness accounts I've read are just horrific and I still can't believe that the plane didn't hit anyone on Highway 302. It's a heavily travelled road but I guess the time of night helped. My heart goes out to those who lost their lives and their families and major vibes to Travis and DJ AM. Everyone around here knows it's not a good sign when someone is taken to Augusta, but it is one of the best burn centers in the country. I hope they make it. Apparently they were both walking around and talking after the crash so hopefully that's a good sign?