Favorite quotes from "The Office"

Creed: A lot of jazz cats are blind. But they can play the piano like nobody's business. I'd like to put the piano in front of Pam, without her glasses, and see what happens. I'd also like to see her topless.

Jim: You know what would energize me? If you, Pamela Morgan Beesly, would take—

Pam: Don't— Don't you dare. If you propose to me during the Michael meeting I will say no.

Jim: Well, it's too late. Because I'm proposing... that you get me a cup of coffee, which would energize me greatly, and make me the happiest man in the world.

We finally got caught up on the last season of the U.S. version and are now watching the new season as it airs.

Honestly, though, I'm not absolutely certain we'll continue. I think the Michael Scott character has taken some unfortunate turns, and he's no longer on that knife's edge between oddly likable and totally fucking embarrassing and unendurable. He's moved pretty firmly to the latter side, and I think it hurts the show.

If they relegated Michael to more of an ensemble player, I think they could recover some of what I think they've lost. And it's already time for Holly to disappear. Toby was a better character, and Michael needed a nemesis much more than he needs a slightly saner reflection of himself.

Just my opinion, naturally.

• 4 months later...
Guest Gym Teacher Man

this was my favorite moment from The Office...

Improv Teacher: Freeze!

Michael: I'm in.

Improv Teacher: You wanna go over the rules one more time?

Michael: No, no, no. I'm looking in my wallet for money so you can tell me my fortune.

Bill: I promise it's worthit . Ooo, I can see you walking out of here and you're thrilled with your reading.

Michael: What are you... [whispers to Bill]

Improv Teacher: Michael, what did you tell him?

Michael: Nothing.

Improv Teacher: Then why are his hands up? Bill?

Bill: He told me he couldn't show it to me, but he has a gun.

Improv Teacher: Ok, let's call it a day. Nice job, Bill.

Michael: Good, it's good. Good work, everybody.