• Yes, I voted!
    • No, I haven't voted but will before election day
    • No, I haven't voted but will ON election day
    • No, I haven't voted and don't plan to

Not as crazy as these folks.

An awful lot of that sounds good to me.

Especially this part:

Prosecution of Bush administration officials

(34) Criminal charges against Republican officials: In his first week in office' date=' Obama followed President Clinton’s precedent and fired all 93 U.S. attorneys, replacing them with his own appointments, including the most active members of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). President Obama argued this was not a selective political action like what President Bush had done, because Obama had fired all of them, conservatives and liberals alike.

The Justice Department soon began to file criminal and civil charges against nearly every Bush administration official who had any involvement with the Iraq war.[sup']37[/sup] During his campaign, Senator Obama said, "What I would want to do is to have my Justice Department and my Attorney General immediately review the information that's already there and to find out are there inquiries that need to be pursued."38 In order to facilitate these proceedings, President Obama rescinded President Bush’s executive order that had prevented presidential papers from being released, and millions of pages of previously secret White House papers were posted on the Internet. ACLU attorneys have spent four years poring over these papers looking for possible violations of law. Dozens of Bush officials, from the Cabinet level on down, are in jail, and most of them are also bankrupt from legal costs.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted on the 18th and waited an hour (well, the whole process took an hour I should say). I heard the lines were much longer the previous week. It always feels good to do it :yes

Did anyone tell her that McCain supports abortion in the event of rape, incest, and if the mother's life depends on it? Because if abortion outside those circumstances is murder, it's murder in those circumstances too. So technically, they couldn't vote for McCain either because he's not 100% pro-life.