Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother killed

Guest Speed Racer
I've yet to see a picture of the suspect or the missing child in the news. Why do they waste time talking about Jennifer Hudson's career when they could actually be doing something useful! :realmad

There's more coverage in the Chicago news than seems appropriate. Check the Chicago Tribune or Chicago Sun-Times website for decent, bordering on voyeuristic, coverage.

Yes it is a sad story...but I think there are many sad stories that do not get the time of day on the news.

From the looks of it...the whole situation has been bad for a while with that family.

Shame a little boy got caught in the middle but for the adults in the mix I think they had issues.

Not to sound horrible.........................but WHO the hell is Jennifer Hudson?!? I asked the same on a German news forum today, and they told me she starred in a film called "Dreamgirl". Ok - but I have never heard of this film ever before?!?

I guess I am the only one being ignorant here.

Still - poor boy :cryin

Dreamgirls was the movie version of a very successful Broadway musical, based on the story of The Supremes. Check out the cast, you might not recognize Jennifer Hudson's name, but you'll probably know a few of the others. Jennifer Hudson won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in this movie. Before that, she was mostly known for being on American Idol.

It's a very sad story. Every family has issues, to some extent, I don't think that makes this story any less sad.

Jennifer graduated from Dunbar High School, a large vocational high school in the Bronzeville section of Chicago. It appears she grew up further south in Englewood, a highly depressed area and one (sadly) known for alot of crime. Very sad story. There was an alert on the highways yesterday, but it was not until this morning that I connected it to this incident. World gone wrong...

LouieB

Not to sound horrible.........................but WHO the hell is Jennifer Hudson?!? I asked the same on a German news forum today, and they told me she starred in a film called "Dreamgirl". Ok - but I have never heard of this film ever before?!?

I guess I am the only one being ignorant here.

Still - poor boy :cryin

She also plays in "The Secert Life Of Bees" that was just released on the 17th...

Such sad news.

We must not waste a moment to tell the ones we love "I love You" or hug them each time you see them.

You just never know if that will be the last hug you ever get from them.