let's do this...

at the moment:

1. However Long

2. Soldiers Get Strange

3. No Choice In The Matter

4. Sunstroke

5. Coda

6. Good

7. The Blue (even though this sounds somewhat like a John Mayer compilation, lol)

8. Streetlights

9. Cigarettes & Wine

10. Seven Mile-Island

11. The Last Song I Will Write

You're on.

Right now....

1. Sunstroke

2. Cigarettes and Wine

3. The Blue (sounds so nice in headphones....you can hear him breathing :love )

4. No Choice In The Matter

5. However Long

6. Soldiers Get Strange

7. Good

8. The Last Song I Will Write

9. Streetlights

10. Seven-Mile Island

11. Coda (just because it's short)

I'll play...

1. Sunstroke

2. Seven-Mile Island

3. No Choice In The Matter

4. The Blue

5. Cigarettes and Wine

6. Good

7. Soldiers Get Strange

8. The Last Song I Will Write

9. However Long

10. Streetlights

11. Coda (With you Miss Peel)

But, really, I love 'em all.

Jack

Will it just keep getting better and better until my head explodes? I think it might.

Your killing me, I did stream a few on myspace and it's sounding awesome but still have not obtained the whole thing. I got my people working on it though.

Not a lot of love for "Streetlights." I think that song is fucking fantastic.

Oh I love that one! I don't really know song titles well, cos it's been spinning in my car all week. I love the chorus in that song, how the drums pick up, it's catchy as hell.

I think "The Blue" is my favorite song now. It was "Sunstroke" yesterday.

I keep jumping around too, although Sunstroke hasn't left the top spot yet. Do you get the feeling it's aimed at Patterson? At first I thought it was about Shonna but now I'm thinking because of the "walk on the water" and "where is your masterpiece" lines it's got to be Patterson.

I keep jumping around too, although Sunstroke hasn't left the top spot yet. Do you get the feeling it's aimed at Patterson? At first I thought it was about Shonna but now I'm thinking because of the "walk on the water" and "where is your masterpiece" lines it's got to be Patterson.

seems a bit weird if it's Patterson considering they're still friends, but i dunno

It would have been written a while ago though, and Jason certainly didn't consider them friends in the beginning.

there's a lot of other subjects tackled in the song too though, could be about a bunch of things it seems

Ok, so I'll throw this one out there. Am I the only one who, every time I hear the intro of "The Blue", sort of expects him to break into a cover of "Sexual Healing"? That is neither a criticism or a compliment, just a funny thing I noticed.

Perhaps he is saving that one for the live show. The Blue>SH>Blue transition would be allsome. You heard it here first. :thumbup

Guess so, it seems really pointed to me though. I don't hear any other subjects. I hear it as him talking to the band. "I never meant to get bored with you but I never meant to stay".

I guess that's why it's called 'interpretation'. :)

i guess

doesn't he talk about soldiers too though? i'll be honest, haven't paid much attention to the lyrics of the record just yet