Hype Machine top 50 albums of 2008/2009

Guest Gym Teacher Man

She & Him at 21? That is such a piece of garbage. Literally, if I was walking down the street I'd pay about as much attention to it as an old cigarette butt resting in the crack between two sidewalk blocks.

Other than that, I've heard exactly zero of the albums on that list. I have a lot of music to catch up on.

She & Him at 21? That is such a piece of garbage. Literally, if I was walking down the street I'd pay about as much attention to it as an old cigarette butt resting in the crack between two sidewalk blocks.

Other than that, I've heard exactly zero of the albums on that list. I have a lot of music to catch up on.

Well, I won't buy that She & Him album, but I found it more pleasant to listen to than most of the other records mentionned in the list

• 11 months later...

I enjoy all of their top 5 records. That Animal Collective record was a real grower through the moth of December for me.

Interesting that the Wilco record, and the Avett's record are side by side on that list too.