The Story Of Vince Offer

I was not really wowed by the ShamWows, but good for this dude for standing up for himself.

If I had not been so un-wowed by the ShamWow, I would totally buy the Slap Chop.

It's only on 1/100th of the times the ShamWow ad is on around here, so I can't recite it as well as the other.

There's one thing that totally bothers me about the ShamWow ad. When he pours the soda onto the piece of rug it leaks out into a pool underneath. But when he says "we're gonna do this in real time" they cut back to the rug and there isn't any soda on the table anymore. Not like I'm expecting truth in advertising but it's so blatant. That and when he puts the thing over his mouth when he says "this lasts 10 years...." so yo know that's not what he originally said.

I'm not sure if it was actually the ShamWow or if it was one of those imitators Vince warns about, but a friend of mine ordered it and gave us a couple. It was essentially a piece of felt that not only did not make me say "wow!" it didn't really absorb at all, merely pushed liquid around.