Travis the crazed Chimp

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am I going to have to post that picture of the octomom's belly again?

You'd just better wait until I've finished eating.

I hope one day we figure out how to communicate with our porpoise friends, and let those whom we keep in captivity for our entertainment go home to their families.

Did you see the size of that chimp?! That's not a pet, that's a roommate.

There's a lady outside of work who always asks if I want to buy her lion. I just thought she was crazy, but maybe she has one. Or its some slang I'm unaware of.

Did you see the size of that chimp?! That's not a pet, that's a roommate.

There's a lady outside of work who always asks if I want to buy her lion. I just thought she was crazy, but maybe she has one. Or its some slang I'm unaware of.

Maybe she

Vigilance, shopping, stay the course, more shopping and then a little bit more of the vigilance, but not so much that it gets in the way of shopping.

You forgot "shopping for monkeys".

I saw some blurb on cnn about the monkey being given tea and Xanax. It was a video, so I didn't watch it. I'm opposed to watching videos on cnn's website. But I'd really like to know how this tea and Xanax combo could prompt a chimp to attack. It sounds like my regular evening routine that prevents me from biting people's faces off.

Chimps are not nice animals, actually. You want a good primate pet, get a bonobo.

Chimps are not nice animals, actually. You want a good primate pet, get a bonobo.

Hippie free-loving chimps those bonobos. Though, keep in mind that if you do find yourself shacked up with a one, you might not get mauled, but you will have to put out.

But I'd really like to know how this tea and Xanax combo could prompt a chimp to attack. It sounds like my regular evening routine that prevents me from biting people's faces off.

Seriously, that

why do you think they call it a "murder" of crows?

I don't like the association of "crow" and "murder" on this board...

I'm an animal lover.

I'm with you. I'm sitting on the floor right now because my Cat looks so damn comfortable on the chair. Not proud but there it is. Although I'm starting to wonder about this animal uprising thing. Maybe I should assert my authority as alpha Male.

Ape of wrath!