Travis the crazed Chimp

It's interesting that you could substitute the name of any child star from the 70's on here and the story would still make sense.

Travis the Pet Chimpanzee Goes on a Rampage

A 200lb pet chimpanzee named Travis, who was computer savvy, toilet trained, and liked to drink wine from a stemmed glass, went on a crazed rampage yesterday which ended in tragedy.

Travis

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come in Travis!

"One of these days I'm gonna get myself organizized.

All the animals come out at night.

Queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick venal.

Some day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets.

Thank god for the rain to wash the trash off the sidewalk.

Listen you screwheads:

Here is a man who would not take it anymore.

A man who stood up against the scum, the filth.

Now I see clearly."

people really shouldn't have chimps as pets.

when I was a kid, the Pass Pets in our mall had some kind of monkey for sale as a pet. I was stupid enough to stick my face up to the cage and it clocked me good. I saw stars. I love monkeys, but they are mean.

I think the safest course of action is not to anthropomorphize animals.

The chimp is not your little buddy, not your surrogate child. It is a noble, strong, WILD creature.

133231__Lancelot_Link_l.jpg

Lancelot Link would eat your face and rip off your manparts as fast as a chimp in the wild...

Yes, but unlike his wild counterpart, Lance would do it wearing a smart fedora.

Yeah...but if one's man parts are ripped off, I don't think a smart fedora will be much consolation.

I was all pissed off about the Travis incident last night, and how awful it is for people to keep wild animals as pets. And yet now? I'm laughing. Hard. In public.

It's a damn shame Travis attacked a visitor instead of the dumbass who thought having a monkey for a pet was a smart move. Travis was probably sick to death of having to wear underpants. I know I would be.

The New York Post front page really knocked it out of the park today:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02172009/frontback.htm

Their display of tactful restraint is commendable.

The blurb on the front page starts off with "Ape of Wrath!"

I was all pissed off about the Travis incident last night, and how awful it is for people to keep wild animals as pets. And yet now? I'm laughing. Hard. In public.

It's a damn shame Travis attacked a visitor instead of the dumbass who thought having a monkey for a pet was a smart move. Travis was probably sick to death of having to wear underpants. I know I would be.

also, didn't the chimp just wanna go outside? and the woman gave him a xanax? hello!? do what the monkey says!

also, didn't the chimp just wanna go outside? and the woman gave him a xanax? hello!? do what the monkey says!

Absolutely. The first rule of monkey ownership is, if the monkey wants something, the monkey gets that something. I mean, these things have the mental capacity of a toddler, with the strength and temperament of like, a fern green Lou Ferrigno on steroids.

Like this chimp, most of the time, my daughter is as sweet as pie, but at least once a day she throws a tantrum, and I cannot help but think I would capitulate to her demands more often if she, like this chimp, could rip my face off and toss me over the couch and through the sliding glass back door and then 15 hard feet to the ground.

They did mention at our last benefit meeting that our healthcare cost increases were directly attributable to non-domestic pet attacks.

They did mention at our last benefit meeting that our healthcare cost increases were directly attributable to non-domestic pet attacks.

That and baby-crazy mothers who implant gazillion embryos into their wombs.