Knoxville Presale

Did anyone get Knoxville presale tickets?

There was this minute window of opportunity apparently.

I never have any luck with presale tickets, are there like TWO tickets available???

:hmm

Did anyone get Knoxville presale tickets?

There was this minute window of opportunity apparently.

I never have any luck with presale tickets, are there like TWO tickets available???

I always have luck with presale tickets, but not this one.

If anyone here got tickets in the first 10 rows, please say so (so we losers today can rest assured it just was not our lucky day, instead of the first 10 rows being held back from sale.)

The sale started at 9:58 by my computer clock. The first 4 times it kept giving me 'no tickets available'. The 5th I was able to buy 2 orchestra right row G seats 2 & 4. The only time that I have failed to get tickets during many, many pre-sales was for the Residency. I must be like that New Order song. :dance

Two tickets, Row A!!!

I assume that's front row, unless they seat people in the orchestra pit. I've never been to a show there before...the theatre looks amazing.

Seating chart: http://www.seatingcharts.com/view_chart.as...mp;locid=110687

They will be sitting people in the PIT area, but those are still AWESOME seats...sometimes the pit can be TOO close.

Two tickets, Row A!!!

I assume that's front row, unless they seat people in the orchestra pit. I've never been to a show there before...the theatre looks amazing.

Seating chart: http://www.seatingcharts.com/view_chart.as...mp;locid=110687

You'll have 3 rows in front of you if you are in the center. If memory serves correctly, row a should be about 10-15 ft from the stage. I've never been that close at the Tennessee Theater. There's really no bad seats, unless you are on the far left or right.

i was on right at 10am and it immediately said something like 'not enough tickets to satisfy your request.' i was only requesting two tickets. so i kept backing out and going back in and getting the same message. i did this for about 8 minutes and finally got through and ordered my tickets. i got row B in the pit, and am extremely stoked about this.

and just an fyi... every musictoday presale prior to this one i've ended up with "worse" seat locations than were available on the morning of the actual onsale. i would attribute this to the fact that musictoday only gets about 10% of the total tickets to sell for the presale, and the remaining 90% are held for the actual onsale. at least that's what is says on their site.

When is this show, and when is the public on-sale date?

I might have to drive up from Atlanta for this one.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found out it's on my birthday. Set road trip planning sequence in 3..2...1...

I spent all morning at the jail and totally missed the presale. Wendy, are we going to try to go together?

Yes! I tried every seat number combination and only came up with waaaay back seats. I will keep trying today in case somebody's credit card gets declined or something, but I was hoping for decent seats to justify the cost of traveling etc.

But yes! We need to phone team up for the regular onsale unless you are in jail again (:lol), and see who pulls the best seats and buy those. I still have hope!

so on friday how to you get tickets...ticketmaster? and what time. I have tried and faild 3 times to get wilco tickets because it sold out in a matter of minutes and i cant miss this one. It seems you have to be a pro to get tickets these days to things.

not ticketmaster, thank goodness.

the link should show up here friday morning 10am:

http://www.knoxvilletickets.com/venues.asp?venueid=26

it will help save time to sign up for an account online before friday. that will save you from having to enter in all your info while frantically trying for tickets.

ok thank you!

so would the best plan of attack be to just sit on the screen and refresh it until i see the "buy now" beside wilcos date?

Absolutely...

And if you don't get tickets on your first try, keep trying. We had to try for about 5 minutes today before we finally got our tickets.

But yes! We need to phone team up for the regular onsale unless you are in jail again (:lol), and see who pulls the best seats and buy those. I still have hope!

:lol I don't think I'll be in jail, but I may be in court. :hmm I'll try my best to be near a computer, if at all possible!

oh my goodness! So tempting.

Do it!!

Do it!!

What to do what to do?!? I'm not going to be near a computer when tix go on sale but maybe i could (gasp) do the ebay thing later. I really don't want to drive 4 1/2 hours and be stuck up in the balcony.