Conan's final week

classic!

Best Of Conan: Triumph The Insult Comic Dog Interviews Star Wars Nerds :

http://videogum.com/archives/viral-video/b...nsu_053551.html

I saw it last night too. There are several times Smigel is laughing and almost can't get the joke out. It's like even he can't believe what a perfect setup this is for Triumph.

Very classy final show by Conan. I really liked that he spent about 10 full minutes thanking various people, including some great love for David Lettermen and Jay Leno. And he mentioned how his brother has watched EVERY show, and calls Conan every day to talk about it.....that's pretty neat.

I was hoping they'd end Andy's segment with Andy and Conan driving the desk around town.

I've heard it's not known if Max and the Weinberg 7 will returen....but I really hope they do.

The White Stripes song was predictable, but not how it was played. It was a really cool, sweet version. Great to see Jack and Meg together agan. I'm SO hoping this signals the start of something new for the Stripes.

Very classy final show by Conan. I really liked that he spent about 10 full minutes thanking various people, including some great love for David Lettermen and Jay Leno. And he mentioned how his brother has watched EVERY show, and calls Conan every day to talk about it.....that's pretty neat.

I was hoping they'd end Andy's segment with Andy and Conan driving the desk around town.

Me too - it looked like they were about to take off at one point.

I wonder if a lot of diehard Conan fans don't appreciate Andy in part because he's been gone so long, but then again - he never did get the big laughs, no matter how awesome he is.

And did you notice in giving props to Letterman and Leno, Conan talked about how Letterman set the bar for funny, where Leno is a really nice guy. Nothing - nothing - about how funny he thinks Leno is. Perfect.

And did you notice in giving props to Letterman and Leno, Conan talked about how Letterman set the bar for funny, where Leno is a really nice guy. Nothing - nothing - about how funny he thinks Leno is. Perfect.

Creatively, Conan has a huge respect for Lettermen. Lettermen's humor is more in line with Conan's quirky sense of humor. I think Conan understands how revolutionary Letterman was/is....especially with what he did when at NBC.

I know it's the cool thing to rip Leno on this board, but I don't really see it that way. I definitely prefer and relate more to Conan's totally whacky skits and jokes, but saying that, I also appreciate what Leno does. It's more straight-forward, but not many could have a consistently strong monologue like Jay. And he DOES relate to people very well....Leno seems very natural and funny when he's walking the streets, interracting with Joe and Jane Public.

Personally, I think Leno IS funny....but I don't think he's cutting edge or vastly creative, which is why I don't like his SHOW as much as Conan's or Lettermen's back in the day.

I think it's because Leno is so likeable that he's been able to be #1 for so long. Lettermen can be a grump many times, which turns off many viewers....especially females, I think.

Will be interesting to see how the 10:30 audience likes Conan. I think Conan is much more likeable than Lettermen. But he's gonna come across as a little wierd to the average Tonight Show viewer.

I still miss the old Jay - I think that's my reason #1 for not digging his act. Him pissed off and eating sandwiches during his segment as a guest on Letterman was classic.

I agree. Young Leno was pretty whacked, in a good way.

Probably not his fault, but he's getting stale. Johnny Carson did the same thing, as great as he was. And Lettermen, to me, is going down stale road also.

I have not watched any of the late night shows in years. I think I recall that Baseball sketch though. I have actually read some articles about old time Baseball and thought it would be something I would like to see.

Richter, O'Brien to reunite on `Tonight Show'

Tue Feb 24, 1:22 PM PST

NBC says Andy Richter and Conan O'Brien will be back together again on late-night TV.

Richter, who worked with O'Brien for seven years on NBC's "Late Night," will become the "Tonight" show announcer when O'Brien takes over from Jay Leno as host in June. NBC said Richter also will take part in comedy bits.

O'Brien called Richter a friend and one of the funniest people he knows, but couldn't resist a joke: O'Brien said he's looking forward to their reunion because Richter owes him $300.

After leaving "Late Night" in 2000, Richter starred in the TV series "Andy Richter Controls the Universe" and "Andy Barker, P.I.," and appeared in "Talladega Nights," "Blades of Glory" and other movies.