Don't know how many of you guys are Ween fans, but for those who care Gene Ween is playing:

Thursday, Feb 26th Highline Ballroom New York, NY On sale now

Friday, March 20th Cat's Cradle Carrboro, NC On sale now

Saturday, March 21st Neighborhood Theater Charlotte, NC On sale now

Sunday, March 22nd The Earl Atlanta, GA On sale now

Tuesday, March 24th Exit/In Nashville, TN On sale now

Wednesday, March 25th 40 Watt Athens, GA On sale now

Thursday, March 26th Orange Peel Asheville, NC On sale now 18+

Thursday, April 9th Castaways Ithaca, NY On sale now

Friday, April 10th Revolution Hall Troy, NY On sale now

Saturday, April 11th Todd's Place New Haven, CT On sale now

Wednesday, April 15th Paradise Boston, MA On sale now

Thursday, April 16th Pearl Street Northampton, MA On sale now

May 29-31 Mountain Jam Hunter Mountain, NY On sale now

I don't consider myself a huge Ween fan but I have seen them twice and enjoyed both shows. I have tix to Charlotte show because of a couple of friends who are huge Ween fans and because it's a Saturday night, which always makes it more enticing to attend a show.

have they actually had a career after Push the little daises?. they're referred to as one hit wonders in Australia

That's okay; that's the way we think of Men At Work and Midnight Oil.

Serioulsy though, check out Chocolate and Cheese through Quebec. They haven't made a bad album until La Cucaracha (and some people like that one).

have they actually had a career after Push the little daises?. they're referred to as one hit wonders in Australia

Wow, that's pretty sad. I mean I guess that was their "hit", but they have had a strong following for 15 or so years now in the states. Incredible musicians.

That's okay; that's the way we think of Men At Work and Midnight Oil.

Serioulsy though, check out Chocolate and Cheese through Quebec. They haven't made a bad album until La Cucaracha (and some people like that one).

the Oils are quite big, but MAW only had 3 big hits here

Wow, that's pretty sad. I mean I guess that was their "hit", but they have had a strong following for 15 or so years now in the states. Incredible musicians.

its the same with Flaming Lips.... if it wasnt for this site, i wouldnt see past She Dont Use Jelly!

its the same with Flaming Lips.... if it wasnt for this site, i wouldnt see past She Dont Use Jelly!

Yeah I was turned on to both the FLips and Ween around the same time with those two songs, but they have both done sooo much better stuff since. It was cool to see Ween and the Flaming Lips at the Greek and Red Rocks together a few years ago though.

this quote kills me man...def top 3 favorite bands...they are great...as people said, choco and cheese is great, i personally love all their stuff. Try to get into them if u are at all interested in a great band.

The best band nobody knows about.

I would say they're more of a cult favorite than a mainstream act, but yeah, they've got a pretty big (and rabid) following here. They were one of the headliners at Lollapalooza '06.

Plus, they've gotten to be better musicians over the years. Different from when they started out, for sure. They take themselves seriously and can play their instrument well.

I agree 100%

They've always been great musicians.

Just listen to Chocolate & Cheese.. So many different styles, they can play it all.