Personal problems update

In case anyone was wondering, my SO and I are on the mend. We're back together, still doing counselling, the kids are in better shape, and things are looking up in general. The split lasted about 6 weeks and it was rough on everyone.

As a strange bonus, while we were on the outs Lisa started listening to Wilco. She plays YHF and some of my Aud's, a lot..!! :stunned

I'm still working too much and stressed, but anyway, onward and upward as they say.

In case anyone was wondering, my SO and I are on the mend. We're back together, still doing counselling, the kids are in better shape, and things are looking up in general. The split lasted about 6 weeks and it was rough on everyone.

As a strange bonus, while we were on the outs Lisa started listening to Wilco. She plays YHF and some of my Aud's, a lot..!! :stunned

I'm still working too much and stressed, but anyway, onward and upward as they say.

I love hearing good news for a change. Best of luck to you.

This bodes well for you. :thumbup

If you two are working that hard on things, then it must be worth working on. More power to you.