Anyone know ticketbrokers in spain?

Take your scalping business somewhere else. Your Spanish clients are S O L (your ass certainly isn't seeing 3 shows in Spain). You have become an annoyance. Maybe if you posted for reasons other than selling tickets. Just say no to posting at VC. Thank you in advance.

Take your scalping business somewhere else. Your Spanish clients are S O L (your ass certainly isn't seeing 3 shows in Spain). You have become an annoyance. Maybe if you posted for reasons other than selling tickets. Just say no to posting at VC. Thank you in advance.

Yeah, my scalping business is flourishing, but Wilco in Spain, I'm ashamed to say, is our only weakspot. We dropped the ball on that one big time. What can I say? It's hard being a scalper when you're 19 years old, a Romance Languages major at NYU, and have family in Galicia that your folks decide to visit in May after most of these Wilco shows sold out. And I almost forgot to mention the toughest part: it's hard when the closest you've ever come to scalping is selling somebody a ticket for five bucks less than face at a Residency show.

Having visited Santiago de Compostela (not too far from the town of Ferreira, where my relatives live), Madrid, and Donostia (where I hope to be staying at the Maria Christina and scarfing down some Arzak) countless times, it seemed like a nice idea to make it all coincide with this wonderful tour.

Now, please, go suck a fat one.

I've traded with him before. He's not a scalper; he just wants to go to these shows. Cut him some slack, dcarter.

Thanks. Not sure what I traded with you for, but I appreciate it.

There have been only a few occasions when I've done less than great in the wilco ticket community, and that's been when I've set up a trade of some kind and have had to back out. Bugs me to this day.

Trey, I apologize. I received information about you that appears to be incorrect. C'est la vie.

Also, I am unsure what 'go suck a fat one' means. Do you want me to fellate a large penis? If so, why? Do you want me to smoke a joint? Again, why? Or is it just a generic insult in the vein of the classic 'blow me'?

Trey, I apologize. I received information about you that appears to be incorrect. C'est la vie.

Also, I am unsure what 'go suck a fat one' means. Do you want me to fellate a large penis? If so, why? Do you want me to smoke a joint? Again, why? Or is it just a generic insult in the vein of the classic 'blow me'?

Information on me? Wowzers, didn't know I even had a reputation on here. In any case, thank you for the apology. The accusation caught me completely off guard.

As far as the "fat one" comment, please disregard; it was a generic insult.

I've tried desperately to get tickets for the shows in Madrid, Santiago, and San Sebastian, but it is pretty darn dry out there. Any info would be appreciated.

For the Santiago concert, there are still tickets available at https://taquilla.servinova.com/entradas/main.php. That's the only ticket buying point for that concert. You've got to search for the Wilco concert, and then in the theatre screen there are more than 150 tickets still for sale in the "C" zone.

Information on me? Wowzers, didn't know I even had a reputation on here. In any case, thank you for the apology. The accusation caught me completely off guard.

As far as the "fat one" comment, please disregard; it was a generic insult.

sorry tray ... I met up for the first time with dcarter who had 2 tix for sale for Knoxville and we all teased him that he could be a scalper, and yes your name came up, since here you are asking for tickets again and there have been issues with you & tickets discussed publicly here in the past (that episode where you didn't pay someone for tix a very long time until she made it public by posting about it here at VC?). But you've since redeemed yourself with Maggie and that is very good news. I hope you get some tickets to the Spain shows. Apologies once again for my lingering doubt.

sorry tray ... I met up for the first time with dcarter who had 2 tix for sale for Knoxville and we all teased him that he could be a scalper, and yes your name came up, since here you are asking for tickets again and there have been issues with you & tickets discussed publicly here in the past (that episode where you didn't pay someone for tix a very long time until she made it public by posting about it here at VC?). But you've since redeemed yourself with Maggie and that is very good news. I hope you get some tickets to the Spain shows. Apologies once again for my lingering doubt.

Thanks for coming in here and clearing it up.

I think it's unfair to explain the resolution of that situation as me paying only when she made it public. There were some extenuating circumstances (big time), and once those were resolved, I made up for my error. In fact, it took quite some time after she went public for me to resolve it, so it's not necessarily accurate to attribute it to that. I pretty much stayed away from here in the dark hours, ie when I couldn't pay, and don't think I learned about the threads till after I paid my dues with a self-imposed vig.

Maggie was extremely understanding and kind.

For the Santiago concert, there are still tickets available at https://taquilla.servinova.com/entradas/main.php. That's the only ticket buying point for that concert. You've got to search for the Wilco concert, and then in the theatre screen there are more than 150 tickets still for sale in the "C" zone.

I've got my SDC tickets. All the way in the back, but it is done. Thank you!!

tray, much respect to you. I have taught high school for 23 years and have never encountered a teen (you said that you are 19) that knew what a vig was much less used it accurately in a sentence. That is knowledge of some serious old school argot. :thumbup

tray, much respect to you. I have taught high school for 23 years and have never encountered a teen (you said that you are 19) that knew what a vig was much less used it accurately in a sentence. That is knowledge of some serious old school argot. :thumbup

i've watched my fair of share of david chase material. thanks for noticing.