Chilling New Law Gives US Government Ownership Of All Water In Nation

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a hillarious argument your on the side of clean water wow how brave of you, let me ask you this why is their floride in the water

Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Okay lets take this slowly ..... first off did you read the article? if you didnt the title was New Law Gives Goverment Ownership Of All Water In Nation.

Thats the title not my title, okay. you can find the article on whatdoseitallmean.org or on the first page of this forum,

So...because the title of the article says that the government is taking ownership of all the water in the nation, that means that the government is actually taking control of all the water in the nation?

Scuse me, I'm up against the deadline for my latest article, "Caliber66 won the Megamillions drawing on 5/8/09".

All I want to know is whether or not I can still drink tap water.

don't drink it if you live in DC or visit here, well you can probably drink it, but don't let your kids drink it.

don't drink it if you live in DC or visit here, well you can probably drink it, but don't let your kids drink it.

Where I live, the water tastes good and is safe to drink. It's hard water, but it's city water.

So...because the title of the article says that the government is taking ownership of all the water in the nation, that means that the government is actually taking control of all the water in the nation?

Scuse me, I'm up against the deadline for my latest article, "Caliber66 won the Megamillions drawing on 5/8/09".

No , no, no, no, no . I dont know what most of you are talking about but make your own opinions stop trying to disect mine to your own warped views.

My point by refering to the title again was to point out what the article is saying. The person writing the article has a viewpoint clearly and they are taking a synical look

at this bill that supossedly has to do with keeping water clean. Now if you feel thats all their is to it stae that. Do i agree with the article well sorta but Im not sure, I dont remeber saying once in this thread gather round my children!! Im not preaching shit, so stop acting like its totally insane to have a negative reaction to these types of laws, and yes this dose mean that the water is goverment owned if the bill passes, why dont you spend time being hard on senate bills finindg out what they mean instead of being hard on me,

I think you would all find out that I am a very reasnable yet naive person who wants to learn.. so If you spent your time explaining why you think my view is so crazy I might actually agree with you.

Im sure none of you have a problem with the patriot act either, I mean who is hurt by protectingn the nation, brave comment eh

Im sorry I sould probably be posting about the president ordering burgers or other important stuff like how his dog is doing

No , no, no, no, no . I dont know what most of you are talking about but make your own opinions stop trying to disect mine to your own warped views.

My point by refering to the title again was to point out what the article is saying.

My point is, just because that's what the title of the article says, does not mean the author proves that point in the article, which seems to be what you were trying to assert.

The person writing the article has a viewpoint clearly and they are taking a synical look

at this bill that supossedly has to do with keeping water clean. Now if you feel thats all their is to it stae that. Do i agree with the article well sorta but Im not sure, I dont remeber saying once in this thread gather round my children!! Im not preaching shit, so stop acting like its totally insane to have a negative reaction to these types of laws, and yes this dose mean that the water is goverment owned if the bill passes, why dont you spend time being hard on senate bills finindg out what they mean instead of being hard on me,

I think you would all find out that I am a very reasnable yet naive person who wants to learn.. so If you spent your time explaining why you think my view is so crazy I might actually agree with you.

You act as if other people have not posted arguments to the contrary. You have dismissed or ignored all of them, and that's fine, but pretending that they don't exist or that people who don't agree with you haven't considered your position is not.

Im sure none of you have a problem with the patriot act either, I mean who is hurt by protectingn the nation, brave comment eh

Irrelevant, and lots of people on this board, including many of those who disagree with you about this bill, have, and have expressed, major problems with the Patriot Act both on its face and in its application.

Im sorry I sould probably be posting about the president ordering burgers or other important stuff like how his dog is doing

You clearly missed the point of the burger thread, which was to point out how absurd it was that that "story" was considered newsworthy by many media outlets.

I'm kind interested in how the dog is doing. I like dogs.

• 2 months later...