Chilling New Law Gives US Government Ownership Of All Water In Nation

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind control, obviously.

My point being that with all the enviormental damage western goverments have done over the last century its laugable to think that they have our intrests

or that they are on the side of the enviorment. The enviorment has become a political tool by the likes of Al Gore and many others fucking prince charles is now preaching to the peaseansts about the enviorment what a laugh, Im not saying there isnt a debate on this paticular issue all I did was post the article I didnt write it but my opinion is that this is about control and nothing more, not like I have a better idea they are probably right for doing this Im just pointing out where this world is headed its intresting atleast.

Nobobdy told me there would be days like these, strange days indeeeed

Thats a hillarious argument your on the side of clean water wow how brave of you, let me ask you this why is their floride in the water

Who is they and why do they own floride?

yeah, Panther, still waiting for that solid argument on how clean water=the government owning the water. and an answer to the question about who clean water hurts.

i also find it kind of sad that you think brain damage in children who regularly drank tap water in the capital of this country, a major city, is hilarious.

Now the article that was posted a while ago about the state that is trying to ban rain barrels because people are collecting water that should end up in streams that are irrigated onto farms and are therefore tealing water, that is government trying to own the water.

I just want to point out that because water is so heavily subsidized for farms that they waste a lot of water to begin with. So a dude with a barrel is hardly going to make a dent in the water supply when the government distorts the price of water to the point where it's being wasted by the farmers.

If water subsidies for farmers were knocked off, I'm sure a lot of this hullabaloo would quiet down, and there would be more water to go around in general...

Before I rest my head at night, I close my eyes up tight, until my face is all like, scrunched up, and I pray PANTHER, I fucking pray to a god I don
I just want to point out that because water is so heavily subsidized for farms that they waste a lot of water to begin with. So a dude with a barrel is hardly going to make a dent in the water supply when the government distorts the price of water to the point where it's being wasted by the farmers.

If water subsidies for farmers were knocked off, I'm sure a lot of this hullabaloo would quiet down, and there would be more water to go around in general...

I agree. Farm subsidies as they are written are very damaging on so many fronts, and not just with the water.

yeah, Panther, still waiting for that solid argument on how clean water=the government owning the water. and an answer to the question about who clean water hurts.

i also find it kind of sad that you think brain damage in children who regularly drank tap water in the capital of this country, a major city, is hilarious.

what are you talking about ? when did I say that clean water equals the goverment owning the water, if the law is passed even on the basis of clean water it still means the goverment owns the water which has never happened before in modern history. Who clean waster hurts again I will simply laugh and say you must be brave to be on the side of clean water. I think we should also have more carbon tax laws because of course it is us the people who are to blame for enviormental damage(now thats sarcasm)

what are you talking about ? when did I say that clean water equals the goverment owning the water, if the law is passed even on the basis of clean water it still means the goverment owns the water which has never happened before in modern history. Who clean waster hurts again I will simply laugh and say you must be brave to be on the side of clean water. I think we should also have more carbon tax laws because of course it is us the people who are to blame for enviormental damage(now thats sarcasm)

So do you think laws that refer to "citizens of the United States" are an attempt to claim governmental ownership of all citizens?

Who clean waster hurts again I will simply laugh and say you must be brave to be on the side of clean water.

If you're trying to make a point here, you're not doing a very good job of it.

So do you think laws that refer to "citizens of the United States" are an attempt to claim governmental ownership of all citizens?

The goverment dose claim ownership over all citizens thats why when you get bank staements goverment statements or go to jail its your name in all capital letters,

that is the you that the goverment owns.

My point being that with all the enviormental damage western goverments have done over the last century its laugable to think that they have our intrests

or that they are on the side of the enviorment. The enviorment has become a political tool by the likes of Al Gore and many others fucking prince charles is now preaching to the peaseansts about the enviorment what a laugh, Im not saying there isnt a debate on this paticular issue all I did was post the article I didnt write it but my opinion is that this is about control and nothing more, not like I have a better idea they are probably right for doing this Im just pointing out where this world is headed its intresting atleast.

(hey, copy & paste works for me, too!)

didn't you say that already? maybe if i ask my question again it will add to the dejavou (or however the hell you spell that word) of this thread. who does clean water hurt?

to quote you "if the law is passed even on the basis of clean water it still means the goverment owns the water which has never happened before in modern history" exactly HOW does that mean the government (with an n) owns the water? i think that's the point i'm getting at, but you'll never see it or answer the question because you don't have an answer. you instead deflect, point out flaws in others, and repeat yourself.

and really, you don't bring forth a view that lingers in anyone's mind and i don't find you to be very provocative either. fact skewing or ignoring maybe, but yeah, there's nothing too deep about conspiracy theories in my humble opinion.

didn't you say that already? maybe if i ask my question again it will add to the dejavou (or however the hell you spell that word) of this thread. who does clean water hurt?

to quote you "if the law is passed even on the basis of clean water it still means the goverment owns the water which has never happened before in modern history" exactly HOW does that mean the government (with an n) owns the water? i think that's the point i'm getting at, but you'll never see it or answer the question because you don't have an answer. you instead deflect, point out flaws in others, and repeat yourself.

and really, you don't bring forth a view that lingers in anyone's mind and i don't find you to be very provocative either. fact skewing or ignoring maybe, but yeah, there's nothing too deep about conspiracy theories in my humble opinion.

Okay lets take this slowly ..... first off did you read the article? if you didnt the title was New Law Gives Goverment Ownership Of All Water In Nation.

Thats the title not my title, okay. you can find the article on whatdoseitallmean.org or on the first page of this forum,

According to these reports, the top elite military-political and corporate classes currently ruling the United States ordered the introduction into the US Senate this past week on April 2nd a new law called the Clean Water Restoration Act (S.787 IS) to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act (Clean Water Act) by, and quoting directly from this new law:

(1) by striking `navigable waters of the United States' each place it appears and inserting `waters of the United States';

(2) in section 304(l)(1) by striking `NAVIGABLE WATERS' in the heading and inserting `WATERS OF THE UNITED STATES'; and

(3) by striking `navigable waters' each place it appears and inserting `waters of the United States'

and then adding:

(25) WATERS OF THE UNITED STATES- The term `waters of the United States' means all waters subject to the ebb and flow of the tide, the territorial seas, and all interstate and intrastate waters and their tributaries, including lakes, rivers, streams (including intermittent streams), mudflats, sandflats, wetlands, sloughs, prairie potholes, wet meadows, playa lakes, natural ponds, and all impoundments of the foregoing, to the fullest extent that these waters, or activities affecting these waters, are subject to the legislative power of Congress under the Constitution.'.

That is the part of the article that explains the change in the law. Now again its not my article and as someone pointed out before its from a russian source.

"and really, you don't bring forth a view that lingers in anyone's mind and i don't find you to be very provocative either. fact skewing or ignoring maybe, but yeah, there's nothing too deep about conspiracy theories in my humble opinion."

well I disagree I think many people distrust their government and their media even if they dont publicly express it but hey thats me. Your last sentence dose not make sense saying there is nothing to deep about conspircay theories, which theories? This is a matter of reality , this is a new developement on the state of american and unfortunetly canadian waters, and as Ive said before their is definetly a debate to be had I never said what the truth of the matter is because your right I dont have the answers.

Isnt this all Ironic , I think if everyone calmed down youd understand me a little better instead I am treated like a crazy ideology warrior

that must be silenced by superior liberal thinking, Is you main point that this entire law change is not even worth mentoning? I havent been hard or firm on anything in this thread I dont claim to know whats truly going on I just have my opinions.

yeah thats true but now the question turns around, if your tyring to make a point your not doing a very good job

My point simply is that I can't follow the logic of your argument (especially when you twice have said that it's "brave" to be on the side of clean water) to determine whether you have an actual point that's worth considering, or whether you're just a dude who likes to throw out conspiracy theories and hates spellcheckers.

My point simply is that I can't follow the logic of your argument (especially when you twice have said that it's "brave" to be on the side of clean water) to determine whether you have an actual point that's worth considering, or whether you're just a dude who likes to throw out conspiracy theories and hates spellcheckers.

youhitthenailonthehead.jpg

My point was that when someone asks "who is hurt by clean water?" instead of dignifing that with a serious response I choose to laugh and say soemthing stupid.

because that is a stupid thing to say, so when I said its brave to be on the side of clean water what I mean is that has nothing to do with the argument, who would possibly be against clean water. I think if you start at the beggining of this forum my point an the points of others come across clearly but hey make your own point.

so i will repat myself once more..............

:worship