Ashes DVD still not received

Has anyone still not received the AOAF DVD? I'm in the UK and it's been over a month since it was released, but I still haven't got mine. I've not had a calling card from the Post Office, so i've been emailing the website to find out if they've posted it. They've been quite vague so far. It's putting me off pre-ordering the new album from the site....

Has anyone still not received the AOAF DVD? I'm in the UK and it's been over a month since it was released, but I still haven't got mine. I've not had a calling card from the Post Office, so i've been emailing the website to find out if they've posted it. They've been quite vague so far. It's putting me off pre-ordering the new album from the site....

The pre-order for the album is from a different site than the DVD.

Hope you get your DVD soon.

Wow. That is insanely slow.

I'm leaning toward not even pre-ordering on this one. (Even though I know kungfu Music Today.)

Just show up at a real record store and buy it on the release day, just like God intended.

That's my plan. I am sick of waiting around for my pre-orders to show up after everyone else already has theirs, so I am going to go buy it in a store.

I thought this through. I preordered vinyl and will buy the cd in the store on release date. (I had to have actual cd copy, not just one that comes with the vinyl) This way if my pre order vinyl is delayed, no biggee, i got a copy in my hands one way or the other.

I thought this through. I preordered vinyl and will buy the cd in the store on release date. (I had to have actual cd copy, not just one that comes with the vinyl) This way if my pre order vinyl is delayed, no biggee, i got a copy in my hands one way or the other.

Did you go for the shirt?

I did since the price was good, this being a single vinyl. Don't know if I'll ever get around to ironing something ironic on the back. "MOM!!"