Breakfast at Sulimay's

Ha - 1:09 I thought he'd snuffed it, death by wilco or something. Also what's all that about '11th release'?

Great still howdjadoo,

Alex

Wikipedia lists 11 major releases from Wilco including the 7 studio LPs, Mermaid Avenue Volumes I & II, Kicking Television, and oddly the More Like The Moon EP. However, they excluded the Wilco Book which is relegated to the Related Articles section.

:brow

Somebody needs to fix the Wilco entry on Wikipedia.

Wikipedia lists 11 major releases from Wilco including the 7 studio LPs, Mermaid Avenue Volumes I & II, Kicking Television, and oddly the More Like The Moon EP. However, they excluded the Wilco Book which is relegated to the Related Articles section.

:brow

Somebody needs to fix the Wilco entry on Wikipedia.

Thanks, I always forget about Mermaid Avenue when listing wilco albums in my head. I hardly ever play the Wilco book CD but will definitely rip it to mp3 someday, this is one of those things that you remember you should have done before you actually scratch it.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else see the little blurb in the recent Time magazine? Thought it was surprising as they had been mentioned in the same section in Time a few weeks back.

I recently saw the Dirty Projectors...it is sometimes difficult to tell what the hell they are doing....

but they do it okay. I noticed they like Andrew Bird on another episode.

LouieB