Many have probably seen the photo of Obama apparently looking at a 17 year-old girl's rear (http://drudgereport.com/). I could really care less if he was or not, but it IS a very funny image. The French President even seems amused of everything.

The funniest part is that ABC and other media outlets have video of the event to point out that Obama was actually stepping down and/or grabbing a hand of someone to help on the step. He was NOT looking at her butt. It's VERY hard to tell if he was looking at her or not. And it really makes no difference. But the media is getting very good at defending Barack whenever they feel they need to.

NO WAY would Obama do a very normal thing of glancing at an attractive female's derriere. He's above that.

Ha.

Did the chick have a nice ass or not? He's a man.

504x_0709_obama_11032342_h8320192_landov.jpg

He looks away with this one, but the look on Sarkozy's face is pretty wonderful.

1247119945082801300.jpg

This is also being discussed in the RTT, where I found these pictures. I think we have way more important things to be worrying about in the world at this stage, however if a Republican did this, I would be outraged. How's that for self-awareness?

--Mike

Guest Jules

Yeah, that's evident in the thread about an Alaskan Governor resigning. 150+ responses so far!

At least 100 of those are about Matt(Z)'s desire to bang her. Another 20 about health care and food.

Many have probably seen the photo of Obama apparently looking at a 17 year-old girl's rear (http://drudgereport.com/). I could really care less if he was or not, but it IS a very funny image. The French President even seems amused of everything.

The funniest part is that ABC and other media outlets have video of the event to point out that Obama was actually stepping down and/or grabbing a hand of someone to help on the step. He was NOT looking at her butt. It's VERY hard to tell if he was looking at her or not. And it really makes no difference. But the media is getting very good at defending Barack whenever they feel they need to.

NO WAY would Obama do a very normal thing of glancing at an attractive female's derriere. He's above that.

Ha.

Sort of like they did and continue to do with Bush? Find me one media outlet that has actually used the word “torture” in relation to his Admin giving the ok to do just that. And then, when you’re done doing that – please find me examples of the MSM asking tough questions in relation to the lead up to the war in Iraq and the myriad other scandals he, along with his Administration, was involved with.

Please?

There are two ways in which to defend someone, 1.) actively defend their flaws/lies/etc, or 2.) simply decline to point them out.

Yeah, that's evident in the thread about an Alaskan Governor resigning. 150+ responses so far!

Yeah I feel cheated. Where was the thread about my governor getting a piece of ass in Argentina?

I actually feel like during the last year of his presidency, bush mightve smacked her ass. I miss goofy senioritis bush.

I see your point, I really do. But considering a very strong case can be made regarding his status as a war criminal, and his goofy antics strike me as a little less funny. Sort of like some asshole dictator yukking it up while people, both citizens of his own country, and the one he just invaded, are dieing in the streets.

The dude should spend the rest of his life in a box, located in some godforsaken mosquito infested swamp in Louisiana – or, better yet, left to his own devices on the streets of Baghdad.

Sort of like they did and continue to do with Bush? Find me one media outlet that has actually used the word “torture” in relation to his Admin giving the ok to do just that. And then, when you’re done doing that – please find me examples of the MSM asking tough questions in relation to the lead up to the war in Iraq and the myriad other scandals he, along with his Administration, was involved with.

Please?

There are two ways in which to defend someone, 1.) actively defend their flaws/lies/etc, or 2.) simply decline to point them out.

I just thought it was a funny photo and it's funny watching a video of an ABC reporter breaking down the footage in slow-mo, like Howie Long on NFL Sunday, to explain why Obama WAS ABSOLUTELY NOT looking at a smoking hot behind. None of us will EVER know if Obama was looking at her butt or not. And none of us care. But still some defend it. That's funny to me.

I know...you think Bush was a torturist and should be hanged by his balls. But that's not the point of this topic.

He could have been "looking" for a nanosecond -- or staring for three seconds -- the camera does not say. Though it is a non-issue -- he's a man for chrissakes. As M.Christine has so eloquently put it, "The steady thrum of testosterone".