The Rising

Born to Run

Jungleland

Land of Hope and Dreams

American Land

Rosalita

Dancing in the Dark

Twist and Shout

My wife and I are heading out to see the Boss in September and are wondering if anyone has any info about openers, current setlists and such?

I think Springsteen has not had an opener since 1975! Shows usually start though 30-45 minutes after ticket time! Enjoy yourself!

Some of the European setlists have just been mad. Here's as good a source as any: http://www.backstreets.com/setlists.html

I have tickets for the show in Saratoga Springs in August. I also have tickets for the last two shows at Giants Stadium. I'm normally not a big stadium show person but I know a number of people who are attending so it will be a bit of an event.

Some of the European setlists have just been mad. Here's as good a source as any: http://www.backstreets.com/setlists.html

I have tickets for the show in Saratoga Springs in August. I also have tickets for the last two shows at Giants Stadium. I'm normally not a big stadium show person but I know a number of people who are attending so it will be a bit of an event.

Nothing compairs to a Springsteen home show at Giants Stadium. I am seeing him for my 9th and 10th time at Giants Stadium Oct 2 and Oct 9!

See ya there! :cheers

Man I love some "Be True." One of my favs from Tracks.

Have you heard the live version of Be True from the 1988 release of Tougher Than The Rest? Four tracks on it, those two plus acoustic version of BTR and one other, ah yes, Chimes Of Freedom, great version too, live in Sweden from '88. Be True here is much better than the demo version on Tracks.

Have you heard the live version of Be True from the 1988 release of Tougher Than The Rest? Four tracks on it, those two plus acoustic version of BTR and one other, ah yes, Chimes Of Freedom, great version too, live in Sweden from '88. Be True here is much better than the demo version on Tracks.

Yeah I've got "Chimes" and every other release from Asbury through WOAD all on vinyl. The only thing that I'm missing is the 18 Tracks vinyl. I've seen "Be True" live before and it made me very happy.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw the Hartford show on Wednesday (and going to the Tweeter Center tomorrow for some more). Springsteen/E Street Band is the greatest rock and roll show EVER!!! Just the energy, the command of the stage, the enthusiasm.. I could wax poetic for hours, but will not bore y'all.

I saw four Wilco shows this Summer, I'm a DIEHARD fan. I listen to Wilco, all the studio and way too many live shows, more than any other band by a long shot, and have for some years now, so please, don't think I'm using this forum to promote other artists... but FUCK!! Springsteen is the master rock and roll showman!

When he opened with "Sherry Darling" the other night, and his face popped up on the jumbotron with the words "Some Summertime Music" (it was HOT!!!!) I shed thirty years of hard living. I was a twenty year old kid again with nothing but promise ahead of me. GREAT, GREAT show; if you have the chance, spend the money and GO!