How I see it going down

This sort of thread on a fan page is probably what scares the admired more than anything.

But yeah, they make their money on the road. Jeff ain't gonna shut it down anytime soon, I'm sure. And it certainly doesn't seem like any break is in the cards soon...what with the tour schedule going into next year and Savannah starting off a 2nd quarter of touring.

Wilco's touring seems ideal, actually. They go out for 2 - 4 weeks at a time, take 2 or more weeks off and then do it again.

Oh - btw - Not sure what the story is with Gretchen Wilson - will have to look that up.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was already decided in another thread that Wilco’s path to the future passes directly through the new Flaming Lips LP, so, y’all can stop discussing the future, as I’ve seen it, and it is Embryonic. Which is sort of odd because the Embryo in Embryonic is suggestive of the past, which is now the future, according to that other thread, the one I’ve already talked about.