I like the cover. I like the off-camera glance, it adds to the mystery, leylines or no leylines.

I especially like what's influenced the record, which may explain the pagan threads:

Can you go into one or two tracks on the new album? If so, can you give us the track title and brief description of how the track sounds and how it came about?

Guitarist, Eric Pulido: The title track, "The Courage of Others" is actually one that was written some time ago but has been re-worked recently to fit the vibe/sound of the album. Bands like Pentangle, Fairport Convention, and Steeleye Span (among others) have been a great influence.

This reminds me to revisit Trials Of VanOccupanther. I really liked that record, but wasn't in the right head space to thoroughly jump into it. It definetly had a vibe about it that was cool.

a bit samey, but nice.

Just got done pulling my copy off the shelf and listening again. No this doesn't seem samey to me, it actually is much better than I ever remember. What a beautiful sounding record and what a strong record. I'm excited. Neato.