Now Playing: November, 2009

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In November? Jeez, people will soon start putting up decorations just after Halloween soon.

No, I could not wait to bust out the Dylan music but I'm waiting until at least next weekend to throw the tree up. :)

I like BBJ a lot, but found myself none-too-thrilled with this one. I hope he is planning on releasing an album of originals soon.

I like it but agree that he's due for an originals album in quick fashion. I really like the Sister Golden Hair covers.

The Longest Meow is up next.

41rEjvfoyOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg41K55NS46AL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

51nI740gStL._SL500_AA240_.jpg51BWzYSMviL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Mike Doughty - Half Smofe: Live in Minneapolis

The Move - The Best of The Move

Jim Ford - Point of No Return

Jason Isbell - Sirens of the Ditch

and...

Chicken_wrkng2a2y.jpg

Hop On Pop - Chicken On a Bicycle (final masters)

cd_vetiver.jpg

I have completely fallen in love with this band over the last 18 months or so. Never a week goes by without me playing something from them. Gorgeous, sweet stuff.

I get where you are coming from. I am in love with Tight Knit. That record along with the new Grand Archives are just beautiful easy listens. Plus anyone understanding that an album doesn't need 16 tracks wins points in my book.

Plus anyone understanding that an album doesn't need 16 tracks wins points in my book.

God yes...I long for the days when albums were just yer basic 45 mins long. New Adventures In Hi Fi is a classic example of just too fucking much!

NP:

deep-purple-burn.jpg