Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, 11/7/09 NYC

A great resource for MP3's of just about anything Bruce related. All of the major '78 radio broadcasts are here. Enjoy!

BTX MP3 index

Thanks. If I decide to grab the shows, they will have to be good FLAC rips. I am a bit wore out on chasing shows at the moment anyhow.

Have most of those Radio shows on er ... casstte in my garage but man I Listened to them pretty often in 80's 90's and early 00's

Favorite one .. Cleveland

Favorite song

RACING in THE STREET it was a request w/ a dedication to someone working on their car........

Man what a tour It was my First been to every one since even Bruce and the Imposters (lucky town days)

Thinking ESB will be on Hiatus and what will have this summer is the sessions band going out hoping anyhow..

Have most of those Radio shows on er ... casstte in my garage but man I Listened to them pretty often in 80's 90's and early 00's

Favorite one .. Cleveland

Favorite song

RACING in THE STREET it was a request w/ a dedication to someone working on their car........

Man what a tour It was my First been to every one since even Bruce and the Imposters (lucky town days)

Thinking ESB will be on Hiatus and what will have this summer is the sessions band going out hoping anyhow..

That is one of my favorite Bruce songs.

Old Max had two jobs, and now he has none.

Thanks. If I decide to grab the shows, they will have to be good FLAC rips. I am a bit wore out on chasing shows at the moment anyhow.

When you're in the mood...I have a bunch of those shows on CD. I could get you good FLAC rips......

I understand being wore out for sure.