shows selling out quick

Things is crazy! I started trying for Clearwater tickets at 11:58 AM, 2 minutes before noon (I was happy), and it said 'tickets are unavailable' over and over until 12:03 when I was able to purchase 2 in row hh. I let them go because at Ruth Eckerd, that isn't the pit. It's 2 rows from the back wall! I am happy with my 2 row k from the pre-sale. Brokers must be scarfing up the tix.

Unfortunately, work internet was down until 11:30 so no Durham for us. Only Clearwater and Atlanta. Pooh!

Things is crazy! I started trying for Clearwater tickets at 11:58 AM, 2 minutes before noon (I was happy), and it said 'tickets are unavailable' over and over until 12:03 when I was able to purchase 2 in row hh. I let them go because at Ruth Eckerd, that isn't the pit. It's 2 rows from the back wall! I am happy with my 2 row k from the pre-sale. Brokers must be scarfing up the tix.

Unfortunately, work internet was down until 11:30 so no Durham for us. Only Clearwater and Atlanta. Pooh!

You more than likely wouldn't have got Durham anyway. Wendy and I got shut out from the get go.

Yeah, I didn't want row HH at all, and that's all that kept coming up. I finally got 2 in row W - through calling the box office - but hopefully there'll be a ticket drop (or some other turn of events) between now and March. :frusty

Thanks! That makes me feel better. In these Wilbroker times, I feel damned fortunate to have row k seats for 2 shows. Bless my pre-sale luck.

When the C-water hhs came up, for a moment I was all 'WHOOT!!' then I remembered that jj is the back row in that venue!

I have tickets, but I just found some at Ruth Eckerd Hall's site. They were CC, but hey...you get in!

James

You more than likely wouldn't have got Durham anyway. Wendy and I got shut out from the get go.

I called the Durham Box Office, and while they don't have tickets available now they said there might be some available closer to the show date.

I was able to snag two for the Durham show. I can't wait! This will be my second time. Saw them when they played Cary 2 years back.

I've been to too many shows in my life...been to some real good ones, but that Cary show completely converted me. Glad I was able to beat the sell out. Good luck to all who couldn't get theirs. I'm sure some more will be released as the date gets closer.

I was able to snag two for the Durham show. I can't wait! This will be my second time. Saw them when they played Cary 2 years back.

I've been to too many shows in my life...been to some real good ones, but that Cary show completely converted me. Glad I was able to beat the sell out. Good luck to all who couldn't get theirs. I'm sure some more will be released as the date gets closer.

That was a fantastic show! I was there, too, and I'll be at the Durham show as well.