http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/pact_with_gaia/

Not content to let Pat Robertson have all of the crazy, supernatural bullshit fun, Danny Glover thinks the earthquake was retribution for our failure to get a deal done in Copenhagen.

Alright!

1229421116613.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

"Mr. Robertson, Mr. Limbaugh. Your lives are not worth those of the lowest, meanest, poorest of those victims still lying under that rubble in Haiti tonight. You serve no good, you serve no god. You inspire only stupidity and hatred, and I would wish you to hell, but knowing how empty your souls must be for you to be able to say such things, in a time of such pain, I suspect the vacant purposelessness of the lives you both live now are hell enough already."

-Olbermann

Spot fucking on.

Every so often Keith can nail it.

Thanks to my MP3 player running out of juice I was forced to listen to the radio on the drive in to work yesterday. As a result I was able to find a place to donate my tent and sleeping bags. WRFG (Radio Free Georgia) in Atlanta is accepting tents, and a number of other supplies to send to Haiti.

Similar collections are probably taking place in most cities, so if you have tents, blankets, first aid kits, etc. that you'd like to donate keep an eye/ear open for an opportunity to donate them.

Of course, the following contradicts with what jff did:

From George W. Bush last Saturday, "Some of you may want to send your clothes or send us your blankets, but we really want your cash." :mellow

Picture these words coming out of his mouth added with his signature smirk and you can sort of understand how bad this came out.