Requests from the official Wilco site

I'd say there's a very good chance they will play it. Every Wilco show I've been two in the last few years, they have always honored the top 2 or 3 requests. With the exception of "Dreamer In My Dreams" that was #1 for the Charleston show a couple years ago (remember Jen... :)). They had it on the set list for the encore, but didn't play it.

this will be my daughters first indoor concert as well (the only other outdoor one was Bill Frisell at the Edmonton Folk Festival when she was 1). I don't know how I feel about my child requesting Pot Kettle Black...

Where did you find the top request? I know how to request a song, but am attending the Clearwater show, and am curious to see what has been requested. Thanks. Bob

Once you've submitted your request, you are directed to the page with the most requested songs for that show...

california stars seems to always be a top request - dunno why, they always play it anyway!

That always happens, but I think it has something to do with the higher amount of fans who aren't freaks like many of us that are making requests. I always see "Handshake Drugs" as one of the top requests, and as much as I love that song, why waste votes on it? They're gonna play it. Same with "I'm the Man Who Loves You." Go for the rarities!

california stars seems to always be a top request - dunno why, they always play it anyway!

Well...I have yet to see it played. So I requested it...but still haven't seen it