Mermaid Ave. Vinyl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after getting my disappointing over sold note. And a saying a paypal refund would be made, i still have no refund! Maybe mine will show up at some point? i hope sure so.

I finally had to submit a dispute with paypal after never getting my refund or a reply from Braggs store. the next day i got this message:

Dear David, I am concerned to receive another message from Paypal to let me know that you have not received the refund for the Mermaid Avenue vinyl. I wrote to you yesterday but still received another message from PayPal this morning saying that it was still in dispute. I sent you an e-mail on 13 September to let you know that the money had been returned to your account - having received the Paypal notification yesterday I looked up your account details and found that the payment had not gone through - for this I am deeply sorry, I don't know what happened. I was also in the process of writing to you to let you know that we have found a couple of copies of the album and wanted to know if you would still like one. If you do then please let me know and I will post it to you immediately - if you would prefer a refund please let me know and I will process it straight away. Once again, please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. With regards, Bragg's Emporium

after canceling the dispute i got this message today:

Hi David, Your vinyl copy of Mermaid Avenue will be sent to you today. Kind regards, Bragg's Emporium

:dancing

it might be worth it for some one that wants a copy to give them a call or a e-mail if they in fact did find some more copies. They have not listed them as in stock on their web page

so calling them may work out better.

• 3 months later...

So, Who wants to sell me one of their copies? Seriously?

Not cool! So i'm doing my bi-weekly sweep of the world wide web scouring for mermaid ave. vinyl which I have done for about the last two years when I log onto VC and see this topic back up. I thought somebody found another dusty batch in some thrift shop in Europe again. These are the last two I need for my Wilco vinyl collection to be complete.