Mermaid Ave. Vinyl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Robert, Thank you for your order. I'm sorry for the delay in shipping your order - I'm afraid that due to the sudden high volume of orders for 12" vinyl recently we have run out of mailers! I have been promised they are on there way out to me and will send you your album immediately. With Regards, Bragg's Emporium

It looks like it is actually coming eventually!!!!! I'll believe it when I am dropping the needle

I got this email from them today that is a bit troubling:

Your order # 100000688 has been

Pending Payment.

You can check the status of your order by logging into your account.

Thank you for your order. I am writing to let you know that your order is still showing as payment pending, therefore we cannot process it at this time. If you meant to cancel it, then of course that is fine - if you did wish to place an order them I'm afriad you will have to go back to the web-site to do this. With regards, Bragg's Emporium

If you have any questions, (but not about the 13 times table – that one’s really hard) please feel free to contact us at shop@braggcentral.com or by phone at 01308 888 408.

Thank you and big up your bad self,

Bragg's Emporium

only problem is, that is not my order number. And i have paid via paypal. does anyone recognize this order number as your own?

I shot them a email with my proper order number as well as paypal transaction number but i would hate for someone to lose out on a copy if this is their order #.

Dear Robert, Thank you for your order. I'm sorry for the delay in shipping your order - I'm afraid that due to the sudden high volume of orders for 12" vinyl recently we have run out of mailers! I have been promised they are on there way out to me and will send you your album immediately. With Regards, Bragg's Emporium

It looks like it is actually coming eventually!!!!! I'll believe it when I am dropping the needle

I'm hoping I'll get a similar message very soon...have been starting to worry since I hadn't heard anything else after my order confirmation arrived in my inbox a week ago.

My order # was 675, and they hit my card a couple of days ago. That is a bummer, timewasajoke, for whoever is going to miss out. Hopefully this will be reprinted soon and available to everyone (Mermaid Ave II as well)!

All along I have been looking at this as somewhat of a lottery like thing. If a copy shows up in my mail box, I will be very happy. I still am halfway expecting a CD version of the record.

All along I have been looking at this as somewhat of a lottery like thing. If a copy shows up in my mail box, I will be very happy. I still am halfway expecting a CD version of the record.

The fact they have delayed shipments to replenish their 12" packaging options is encouraging. if a cd copy shows up in my mail box it will break a string for me of not buying any digital media in over 5 years! :realmad

IMO... if it ain't available on vinyl, it ain't worth listening to! :music

I sent an e-mail to the store contact address to inquire on the status of mine...haven't heard a peep since my order confirmation. No shipping confirmation or anything.

i also e-mailed a week ago asking for a tracking number, never heard back...

i just got this e-mail. i hope you guys don't get the same... :ohwell

Dear David, Thank you for your order - unfortunately we have had a rush on orders for the Mermaid Avenue on vinyl and have reached the end of our stock. I'm afraid the shop had the wrong stock levels inputted into the computer which is why it accepted your order. I can assure you we are searching high and low and have sent an SOS out to all of Billy's territories around the world to see if we can trace an odd box that may have been put aside somewhere and will let you know if we have any success. I'm sorry to be the barer of bad tidings but will keep my fingers crossed that some will show up. Of course there will be a full refund winging it's way back into your account. With regards, Bragg's Emporium

i just got this e-mail. i hope you guys don't get the same... :ohwell

Dear David, Thank you for your order - unfortunately we have had a rush on orders for the Mermaid Avenue on vinyl and have reached the end of our stock. I'm afraid the shop had the wrong stock levels inputted into the computer which is why it accepted your order. I can assure you we are searching high and low and have sent an SOS out to all of Billy's territories around the world to see if we can trace an odd box that may have been put aside somewhere and will let you know if we have any success. I'm sorry to be the barer of bad tidings but will keep my fingers crossed that some will show up. Of course there will be a full refund winging it's way back into your account. With regards, Bragg's Emporium

please, no!

Big thanks to paulcalypse for the initial heads-up.

Yeah, even though I didn't actually get a copy, thanks for the heads up. I tried to order here at work but we have an old version of Explorer and I couldn't finalize the sale. I tried to contact the office directly by phone and email but by the time I got through, they were sold out. It was kinda funny though - they were really suprised about the sudden flurry of sales and trying to figure out what triggered it. I didn't think I should tell them it was a Wilco board - they might not have sent any :-)