Wilco on Joolz Holland

I read recently here that Wilco had made a video which aired on palladium or mtv at one point. Well, while I was looking for that and laid-up with a broken foot I came across a Summerteeth circa and later short perfromance compilation from Joolz Holland on On-Demand for Comcast in the Northeast. In the music section under all live shows, Wilco is in the last category. It starts with classic old school Wilco with the original line-up I think and finishes with Glenn on drums and no Bennett I believe which appears to be post YHF. I have no way of recording it unfortunately.

I read recently here that Wilco had made a video which aired on palladium or mtv at one point. Well, while I was looking for that and laid-up with a broken foot I came across a Summerteeth circa and later short perfromance compilation from Joolz Holland on On-Demand for Comcast in the Northeast. In the music section under all live shows, Wilco is in the last category. It starts with classic old school Wilco with the original line-up I think and finishes with Glenn on drums and no Bennett I believe which appears to be post YHF. I have no way of recording it unfortunately.

"Can't Stand It" and "Always In Love" from Summerteeth Era (99?) with (Leroy, Jay, Jeff, John, and Ken)

"War On War" and "I'm The Man Who Loves You" from the early YHF days... with (Jeff, John, Leroy, Glen)

Good Stuff...

"Can't Stand It" and "Always In Love" from Summerteeth Era (99?) with (Leroy, Jay, Jeff, John, and Ken)

"War On War" and "I'm The Man Who Loves You" from the early YHF days... with (Jeff, John, Leroy, Glen)

Good Stuff...

Yeah, thats right! Glad you saw it!

I assume these are included in the JHamm DVD Project... can anyone confirm that? (If I have time tonight, I'll check my discs...)

Actually, I don't think they are. I just got a treasure trove of those DVDs from him and, unless these are buried under a different heading, I don't think they're part of the collection. I saw Wilco on Jools Holland once--maybe twice--and they were indeed good performances. One or more of them are available on a Later with Jools Holland DVD, and they're also up on youtube and dailymotion.

Edit: Damn--just re-watched ITMWLY from 2001--awesome!

Edited by Wilco Me