Tweedy in Westchester loves you 12-6-10

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone tape the show? I heard the venue has sweet sound. Please post if there's a dl site.

My wife, who is currently obsessed with Autumn Defense, had a work obligation on Monday night. I didn't have the heart to tell her the show was going on. I asked her every day until Monday afternoon if they had canceled her thing, but alas...

Would have been fun, but at least we got to see both play at Solid Sound and then AD in New York in Oct. Yes, AD is mellow - their sound is right out of the 70s singer/songwriter scene. They really remind you what Stiratt brings to the table.

My wife, who is currently obsessed with Autumn Defense, had a work obligation on Monday night. I didn't have the heart to tell her the show was going on. I asked her every day until Monday afternoon if they had canceled her thing, but alas...

That is very sweet.

any word on a tape of this show?

i got AUTUMN DEFENSE entirely and the last SEVEN Tweedy songs of the night....F^&*ed up on the record button for jeff's first forty five. sorry. but, if mine's all there is; i'll gladly mail a copy to someone who can share it. me, i'm NOT an uploader. thanks, ba

• 2 weeks later...

I taped all of AD and Tweedy. Also am not an uploader/downloader. I will send a DVD with all the wav files to someone who is committed to uploading. I'm no wizard at sound editing, so the crowd noise will come in loud after each song .If someone wants to take a stab at editing it, I'll send to that person... PM me, serious responders only please.

Thanks,

Rob

• 10 years later...

hello all....getting back into the boys, mostly inspired by falling back in love with some AUTUMN DEFENSE lps i have here....can anyone kindly re-seed at DIME (is that the correct wording?) still a computer fool, and will need my great taper friend to assist me in the downloading of them...but, i surely would appreciate both sets pretty please!!! thanks, benny