Have I ever mentioned how much I love Craig Ferguson?

I'm at work, so I can't see what you added to this post, but I love Craig. I love the bunny. I loved the "Melt with You" bit with the Mythbusters. That followed Jeff and Mavis on Letterman. (months ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5nlcMG2aI8

It is a really surreal experience seeing puppets and pantomining to music and interviewing a true giant of our times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUwGzHzdc0s

I'm crazy about Craig. For my last birthday, my son Brennan took me to a taping of his show. It was fun & fascinating to see the very serious showman between takes, working to get the tone he wanted. He re-did the ending bit that night because it hadn't quite come off as he wanted...so he went a completely different direction with it, and the second ending was much better. The guy is so quick, and has excellent comedic instincts! :worship

Gotta love those puppets!

• 4 months later...

The shows from Paris were really good and spotlighted just how good Ferguson is.

I agree. I think that he should do trips at least once per quarter. Also, I wish that he'd interview more guests with no audience members a la Stephen Fry.

Kristin Bell added a lot to his visit too. She has great chemistry with Craig and Geoff.

• 9 months later...

What a great birthday week it is gonna be!!!

Back to the motherland.

As a huge Bonzo Dog Band fan, this is my favorite:

What a great birthday week it is gonna be!!!

Back to the motherland.

We are actually going to Scotland in early June so I am taping these shows to watch with the entire family. Can't wait. The daughter is off to college this year so in case this is our last real family vacation we decided to take a l trip in the land of Haggis.