Neil Young ticket prices

i just re-read most of this thread.

saw neil young last year in atlanta, probably won't go see him again. it was great to get to see him (we were in 2nd balcony), but the prices were too high for me. we pail $121 for 1 ticket after fees. i got 2 tickets to see wilco in the fall for $100... it's not economical

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just re-read most of this thread.

saw neil young last year in atlanta, probably won't go see him again. it was great to get to see him (we were in 2nd balcony), but the prices were too high for me. we pail $121 for 1 ticket after fees. i got 2 tickets to see wilco in the fall for $100... it's not economical

exactly, i mean I love Neil Young, probably my all-time favorite, but I just can't justify spending over $100 for a single ticket to see anyone. let alone over $200 for a good seat

exactly, i mean I love Neil Young, probably my all-time favorite, but I just can't justify spending over $100 for a single ticket to see anyone. let alone over $200 for a good seat

I guess there are people who can though, which is why he still sells them that high. All the retired people! :lol

It was good show though, and I do think I got my money's worth from it.

that atlanta show was transcendent. he's probably the only artist these days that i would pay top dollar for. still totally ridiculous. there are only 3 artists that can totally keep my attention when playing solo acoustic...Neil, Tweedy, Jay Farrar. (maybe patterson hood too)