Paste has "Born To Die Alone"

Interesting that the vid's been pulled now and listed as "WMG" copyrighted material, which I'm assuming means Warner Music Group...would think that this new tune falls under the new label's copyright. Could be wrong.

I thought the same thing. Did anyone pull down any audio before the video was pulled?

Well, if it helps make Jeff feel more human I think every one of us can identify to people not listening to our clear requests in the workplace.

When what you do is actually interesting, and you specifically ask people not to create a memento (especially when tracking the evolution of a song is one of the more exciting parts of collecting live recordings), it's only that much harder for people to comply.

Will comply.

Thanks to those who transcribed the lyrics. I'm pretty sure it's ferry fast across the void.

My first thought was ferry too, but swore I heard a "v" on repeated listens so went with very. Ferry is more poetic so that's probably right.