I'm hoping so. I'm flying a signed print (by the artist, not the band) of the Boston Orpheum "Evening With" show in my family room. Beautiful butterfly. One of the best shows of my life. Hoping to add another.

And a shoutout to our VC friend, Tinnitus Photography, I'm looking at a nice montage of Solid Sound 2010 photos in my office, matted and framed around the program. He's got great photos if you're in the need.

And a shoutout to our VC friend, Tinnitus Photography, I'm looking at a nice montage of Solid Sound 2010 photos in my office, matted and framed around the program. He's got great photos if you're in the need.

I second that shoutout. We've got some of his SS2 photos up in our apartment. Really great stuff.

Like many others, I'm sure, I like to collect the posters from the shows and/or tours I attended.

Unfortunately, half of them blew away earlier this year and the others are damaged.

I especially liked the OK City Native American and the Nudie Suit tour poster.

I hope to pick up a good one for the Kansas City show in December.

Nice.

One of my favorite ways to spend time between music at Solid Sound was to peruse the Wilco poster collection they installed at Mass Moca. Which I think is now a permanent installation.

Indeed. Me too...and the silkscreen demo was pretty cool too.

Speaking of posters--now's as good a time as any to ask. Did anyone else get this year's Solid Sound poster. the one with the popsicle? I got two--one for me and one for my friend. One's mainly turquoise and the other is mainly yellow. I can't figure out how to frame them. The colors are so vivid. I know I'll need non-glare glass but beyond that I"m clueless. Anybody have good ideas? These babies have been rolled up in a tube for too long.

Speaking of posters--now's as good a time as any to ask. Did anyone else get this year's Solid Sound poster. the one with the popsicle? I got two--one for me and one for my friend. One's mainly turquoise and the other is mainly yellow. I can't figure out how to frame them. The colors are so vivid. I know I'll need non-glare glass but beyond that I"m clueless. Anybody have good ideas? These babies have been rolled up in a tube for too long.

I get mine museum mounted. It's just on foam core. No frame, no glass, no glare. Works for me.