Sexiest song?

Yeah, but then you have to cuddle for the last 13:04

Careful it's the cuddling that get girls pregnant. Or is that snuggling I'm thinking of?

Corduroy Cutoff Girl

I love this one to but the line 'I am an American aquarium peeping tom' is a bit creepy.

The correct answer is 'Company In My Back'.

Yes! And how much awesome is it that a song with the words "puking" "shit" and "bug" can still be sexy?

And I think it's totally strip-to-able.

My other vote, and this may be weird of me, but I think Radio Cure is sexy. I might be alone on that one, though.

As much as I love Wilco, I gotta say that strippers dancing to ANY Wilco song brings to mind daytime strippers with stretch marks and gunshot wounds.

Just saying...

Yes! And how much awesome is it that a song with the words "puking" "shit" and "bug" can still be sexy?

And I think it's totally strip-to-able.

My other vote, and this may be weird of me, but I think Radio Cure is sexy. I might be alone on that one, though.

It's that ultra-sexy drumbeat by Glenn. But I'll take the album version over the live one any day. Something about the track on AGIB is just plain awesome.