300,000+ Spanish Infants Stolen And Sold By Catholic Church

I seriously doubt the Catholic church would be involved in such a heinous,evil act involving the exploitation of people for financial gain. No but seriously thats horrible but as long as those doctors say they are sorry before they die they should be good to go.

I seriously doubt the Catholic church would be involved in such a heinous,evil act involving the exploitation of people for financial gain. No but seriously thats horrible but as long as those doctors say they are sorry before they die they should be good to go.

:thumbup

:throwup

We also adopted pagan babies in the mid to late sixties in grammar school and always named them after rock stars and athletes. There are a lot of people named after The Monkees, Beatles, Mick (jagger), Mantle and Mays out there.

In grade school, we collected money to adopt pagan babies. We even got to name them. Is that what you mean?

pagan+baby.jpg

OMG, you too? I really liked the naming part. We had these certificates lining the top of the chalkboard across the whole front of the room! I wonder how "our" babies turned out. Laden with Catholic guilt perhaps? And strange names like Mick or Ringo?

What in tarnation is that little white kid feeding those babies?