I've always loved this song and have wanted to hear it played live. I just looked it up on wilcoworld and it looks like the last time they played it was at the Fillmore in SF in 2000! I know it was an Uncle Tupelo song but it was a Jeff song. Any idea why it's never played live anymore?

I've always loved this song and have wanted to hear it played live. I just looked it up on wilcoworld and it looks like the last time they played it was at the Fillmore in SF in 2000! I know it was an Uncle Tupelo song but it was a Jeff song. Any idea why it's never played live anymore?

I love this song, too! The first time I saw Wilco, this song brought down the house. Given how very very infrequently Wilco plays Uncle Tupelo tunes these days, I have my doubts about ever hearing this again at a Wilco show. Too many great Wilco songs to choose from to go back to Uncle Tupelo's catalogue, I guess. For bona-fide rawk songs, we may have to be content with AM and Being There songs on the setlists now. And now that I think about it, I am content with that.