Ben Folds Five!!!! WOOT!

File this under anticipated future releases!!!!!

http://www.nme.com/n...olds-five/61666

I heard about this about a month ago. Can't rememebr where. Glad it's official, and hopefully there'll be a full US tour.

I regret passing on so many opportunities to see them in tiny clubs. The only time I got to see them was on their last tour, in a fairly large venue.

I saw their last?? show back in April 2000 or 99?? in Scranton PA. The setlist had several songs that were slated for the next BFF album including One Down, Morgan Davis, Tell Me What I Did and Prince Charming! band was super drunk, played a real long show and it had some great rarities..Tom & Mary! Anyhoo woot!

Colour me excitedly pessimistic. Absolutely love BFF and love Ben's solo stuff more. Though I wasn't too keen on the two songs released by BFF on the Ben Fold's retrospective last year.

Hopefully it will be some rocking wry songs and there needs to be a tour, in small venues throughout the nation.

Colour me excitedly pessimistic. Absolutely love BFF and love Ben's solo stuff more. Though I wasn't too keen on the two songs released by BFF on the Ben Fold's retrospective last year.

Hopefully it will be some rocking wry songs and there needs to be a tour, in small venues throughout the nation.

Ditto. Saw "The Five" in 97 and 99. The 97 show was fanastic at a small club in Indianapolis. the 99 show was at a large univeristy auditorium when they were promoting "Reinhold Messner." It was just OK. Ben's last 2 albums have done nothing for me, hopelly Robert and Jesse can breathe some rock back into him.

Ditto. Saw "The Five" in 97 and 99. The 97 show was fanastic at a small club in Indianapolis. the 99 show was at a large univeristy auditorium when they were promoting "Reinhold Messner." It was just OK. Ben's last 2 albums have done nothing for me, hopelly Robert and Jesse can breathe some rock back into him.

The Nick Hornby album was a great idea, with a handful of interesting tunes, but it really fell flat. Way to Normal was indeed better, but still not to the level that it could have been. The Way to Normal "Fake leak" was superior in many ways.

• 8 months later...