Signed & Framed Wilco Poster - Sky Blue Sky

(Before any of you report this post/me, I have cleared it with 2 admins.

Admins, if you have any problems with this post please let me know and I will remove/edit it.)

Hello.

A few years ago, I won a Wilco Sky Blue Sky signed and framed poster.

It has been on my wall for a while now and I thought it would be best placed in a true Wilco Fan's home.

I was thinking about putting this on eBay but I first wanted to see if anyone would be interested in this item.

I don't really have a price range for this so if you are interested, maybe leave a price on what you would pay?

I don't want to use this forum as a selling platform, just giving you a heads up that I have this and that if there is interest for it, I will put it on eBay.

If you would like any information about it or maybe a direct sale, please private message me first and I will give you my contact details. I really don't want to use the forum as a selling platform, I'd like to respect the admins wishes.

I am UK based, so shipping elsewhere would be difficult, but could be possible.

Regards, Ross Cummings.

Approx Measurements:

Width - 20 Inches / 51cm

Height - 14 Inches / 36cm

w6pmw7.jpg

No...

You are missing the point.

I am seeing if anyone is interested in it, and if they are I will put it up.

I didn't come here to start arguments or cause problems. I just want it to go to some who actually likes Wilco instead of my throwing it away.

Sounds like a nice gesture from a music fan...thanks. I'm sure its not in my budget but if you get to the throwing it away stage I'd gladly go thru your garbage.

The complicating thing will be shipping it internationally in a frame. I'd be willing to put in a bid but only on the poster itself, rolled up in a tube. Of course, if Ross can find a buyer there in the UK it would be a lot easier to sell.

Another idea: Whenever Wilco announces UK dates (none that I know of now) maybe you could check back in, either here or on Facebook. Obviously, this poster is going to be of the most interest to Wilco fans. (Duh!)

Ross,

Unfortunately, it seems as though you have not spent much time at VC. If you had, then you would have known that, no matter how well intended and benign your thread may be, it would result in most of the above.

Best of luck.

Yeah I haven't spent much time here because I am not actually a Wilco fan lol.

The only reason I kept it was because it looks nice.

I could easily take it out and put it in a tube. I have the original "jiffy bag" sort of packaging that came with it already framed.

I could put it on as international but the shipping would become huge I guess.

Yeah I haven't spent much time here because I am not actually a Wilco fan lol.

The only reason I kept it was because it looks nice.

I could easily take it out and put it in a tube. I have the original "jiffy bag" sort of packaging that came with it already framed.

I could put it on as international but the shipping would become huge I guess.

Ross, I sent you a message when you first posted this topic. Check your inbox.

Will be putting it on eBay with the bidding option ON.

I will give you a link when I have it.

It will say UK only, but it will be contact me (via the bidding page) to get different shipping info. I realise a lot of you are outside the UK but it is easier for me just to put on UK pricing for now.

Going to go to the post office tomorrow regarding pricing, but because it can't come out of its frame, it looks like to get it to the USA not tracked, $52, and tracked would be like $100.

I am going to get pricing for the places I have had interest from.

UK

USA

Spain

Maybe Europe in general.

Just got some prices from the post office.

The prices I have here are for items £46 or under. If it goes over that price when bidding, I can still post it at this option, or you can pay more to have it covered to whatever price it goes for.

USA £18.69

Europe £9.76

UK £6.42

Prices are high because the poster cannot be rolled up, it is designed to stay in the frame.

Will put it on ebay now and give you the link when I can.