Now Playing: March, 2012

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this one, that I couldn't post earlier because of image limitations:

51PWK6XRY2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Just listened to the final masters of my new EP. I'll need to give it another couple of listens, on other systems, but the first listen sounds great. Not long until it's good to go.

wimple+front.jpg

Okay, so it's not the actual collection, but a 10-track compilation culled from it. Still... it's pretty great.

61CKT1eoEJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg numbers+-+add+up+-+front.jpg homepage_large.914bdff1.jpg

41KZP1AYNML._SL500_AA300_.jpg 61EksRf9ymL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Klaatu - 3:47 EST

Numbers - Add Up

Grandpaboy - Mono

The Who - The Who by Numbers

Curtis Mayfield - Sweet Exorcist

Ok, I have been spending the year listening to old stuff and it's time for me to try something from 2012. I need some help here. I'm not hearing a consensus buzz about any new stuff and judging by most of the recent posts, most people are not listening to a ton of new stuff. Is there a must hear right now? Is it the new Shins? New Justin Townes Earle? I need some guidance.

Ok, I have been spending the year listening to old stuff and it's time for me to try something from 2012. I need some help here. I'm not hearing a consensus buzz about any new stuff and judging by most of the recent posts, most people are not listening to a ton of new stuff. Is there a must hear right now? Is it the new Shins? New Justin Townes Earle? I need some guidance.

My favorite record of 2012 is Heartless Bastards "Arrow".