Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

A Ghost is Born

The Whole Love*

Summerteeth

Sky Blue Sky

*hard to place The Whole Love because its still very fresh to me.

i never really got into A.M., or Being There, or Wilco (The Album).

I really love Loose Fur, especially Born Again in the USA.

Welcome to VC! Any Loose Fur fan is all right with me. My favorite two records Tweedy has been involved with are Summerteeth and the self-titled Loose Fur record (YHF is a close third).

--Mike

oops. yes i knew that but accidentally omitted the word "not." i don't rate said record either, but think it's bad karma to give someone extra credit for negativity.

anyway, A.M. is fantastic.

I know, just messin around. :)

A.M. is good, but I never really got that into it either. But Passenger Side alone makes the album a winner.

I admit that i never really bothered much with A.M. or Being There. I listened to them a few time and they seemed like straightforward songs that didn't pull me in. (not that there's anything wrong with a nice simple song)

i owe those records a revisit, though.

i owe those records a revisit, though.

Sometimes that works. I share your enthusiasm for Yankee Hotel Foxtrot--it's my favorite, too--but Being There is next on my list. Welcome to the board, by the way!

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot A Ghost is Born The Whole Love* Summerteeth Sky Blue Sky *hard to place The Whole Love because its still very fresh to me. i never really got into A.M., or Being There, or Wilco (The Album). I really love Loose Fur, especially Born Again in the USA.

WRONG! :D Just kidding. Welcome to the board.

Hmmm, houseflowers avatar looks very familiar to me....

Welcome, Bob.

However, my favorite Wilco albums are probably Summerteeth and Being There, so you and I are gonna have to have it out, buddy!

Oh, and have you heard any Peter Laughner? (Jeff lifted the line "Take the guitar player for a ride" from him. And he is brilliant.)

i have not heard Laughner. ill check him out!

i am in love with every album that i listed, including summerteeth...its so hard to put them in an order from favorite to least favorite when they are all so great.