Did Wilco mention an Australian tour?

I vividly recall seeing something where Wilco said they were planning on touring both Ireland and Australia this year. Given the Irish tour part I'm assuming this was a while back. Does anyone know where this interview was, or am I making it up?

You're not imagining it, I saw it too. It was in the comments on one of their Facebook posts.

I'm pretty sure last tour was announced 6 months before it happened. Since we haven't heard anything I'm beginning to think its not happening this year. :(

Last tour was over 2 years ago. They said they loved us. They called us baby.

• 1 month later...

In an interview in another thread with Nels he said they would probably do Australia Spring next year, which would be our autumn (mar-may).

I'm willing to put $1000 on them playing Bluesfest and doing sideshows. Bluesfest is end of March/start of April.

The nice thing is, correct if I'm wrong here...a tour of Australia & New Zealand could be a fairly brief thing...

I see five cities above a million (two over 4 million, another over 2 million), another two at 500,000 & another 4 or 5 at 250,000.

In New Zealand there's just one over a million, & two over 350,00.

While I'm less sure of the logistics, & their popularity there...maybe a city or two with multiple shows, or not. But I'm thinking two weeks tops, & if you want to, you can get it all done in a week.

That'd be a nice little jaunt to keep the live aspect all well oiled, during a year of mostly recording hiatus...anything that makes them more likely to be as tight & hot as possible for the Solid Sound Festival is alright by me!!