Sydney 3rd April show to be streamed live

Great news! Tomorrow nights show from the Opera House will be streamed live on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvzqRBw-s63GzEaI4q4Y8dg?sub_confirmation=1&feature=etp-pd-soh

They have so far done Sarah Blasko and Neil Finn and Paul Kelly shows, and the quality is superb. I watched the Neil Finn and Paul Kelly one live, hooked up to my tv and it was like I was watching a dvd the quality was so good.

It starts at 9:30pm Sydney time tomorrow night. I suggest you use http://www.timeanddate.com/ for what time it will be in your part of the world. If you're in the US, I suggest you set your alarm.

I'll wave to you all from the crowd.

Wow - great news eckythump.  Thanks for the heads-up.  I was blown away by the audio/visual quality of the recent Neil Finn/Paul Kelly stream from the Opera House so really looking forward to this one.   And of course looking forward to seeing the band in person at the Opera House tonight!

Thanks for the info. Saw the Neil Finn and Paul Kelly show on YouTube after the event and the quality of filming etc. was excellent. I think it was around for a while afterwards (?) so even if you're not up and about at that time people can catch it later I hope. Personally, I luckily have the day off and hope to time my DIY lunchbreak to coincide (11:30 here). Bit too cold for some tinnies and shrimps on the barby, but will be thinking of all you Bruces and Sheilas. G'day.

alright ... why can I longer watch/listen to the concert on youtube? (Easily, I mean, without having to join up, sign in, subscribe to anything.) The Neil Finn/Paul Kelly show is still up there for anyone to watch ... after a few weeks.

Can someone please explain why Wilco's show is private? Just very curious is all! I really was expecting anyone could see it for 30 days.

Even Mikael Jorgenson (on Facebook) was promoting this as being free for 30 days. I know there was mention made of trying to get the sync problems fixed. I'll bet it's just being marked private while they work on getting that straightened out for the archived version.

Edit: Actually, I think it's just the link in this thread that isn't working. Go over to Wilco's Facebook page and click on that link, or go directly to youtube, and it's playing just fine. I haven't tested to see whether the sync problems still exist, but even if they do, it's minor.

Went to Wilco's Facebook page for the link to the concert. It is still showing up as out of sync - by about 10 seconds - judging the time difference from when I see Jeff sing and hear him sing. Not sure if it's my PC, but I have a good connection and have not had problems before. Hope they get it fixed while it's still available because the camera work & sound are great. One caveat, there is about 15 minutes of instrument pre-checks before the concert actually starts.